“Talk will lead people on until they convince their minds of things they can't feel true.”
How could it not be a good idea? It's a good idea. Or at minimum, worth doing once.
That's what I'm thinking — but there remains the problem that I am very bad at harmonizing and yet I still try to do it…
That's like me and karaoke, except also with melody! I think your best solution is to drink a bunch before you post.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How could it not be a good idea? It's a good idea. Or at minimum, worth doing once.
That's what I'm thinking — but there remains the problem that I am very bad at harmonizing and yet I still try to do it…
That's like me and karaoke, except also with melody! I think your best solution is to drink a bunch before you post.
Post a Comment