Read enough forum threads across a wide enough range of websites and you ought to become fairly expert in predicting the range and distribution of responses and even of anticipating where you’re likely to fall in that picture yourself, should you choose to join the discussion.I mean, that's the idea, but the whole thing is worth a read.
[…]
What I get the increasing sense in experiences like these multiple articles and conversations about Phantom Time Syndrome is of the acceleration of a “Groundhog Day” dimension to culture, that we will be having the same conversations about some of the same prompts again and again and not really know that we’ve done so.
21 May 2011
Things found, again and again.
Timothy Burke uses an article on a weird theory about the calendar to talk about how the same conversations constantly recur on the internet:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, have you seen "Groundhog Day?" I read this really great article about it...
Post a Comment