- 1 Samuel 15:23 — “For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.”
- Psalms 40:2 — “He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.”
- Genesis 3:23 — “Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.”
- Philippians 3:20-21 — “For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.”
- Hebrews 11:40 — “God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.”
- Genesis 30:3 — “And she said, Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her; and she shall bear upon my knees, that I may also have children by her.”
- Romans 10:9 — “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
- 1 John 4:16 — “And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.”
- Matthew 25:21 — “His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.”
- Deuteronomy 2:10 — “The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims…”
- Isaiah 45:23 — “I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.”
- Ezekiel 7 and the Permanent Efficacy of Grace — I'm not going to copy the whole chapter here, but Ezekiel 7 is a judgment scene.
And will he do something with the Anakim on track 10? I've wanted to hear a song about the Anakim ever since I read Frank Peretti's The Tombs of Anak in elementary school…
Maybe, come October, I'll do a post for each song on the album.