1. Develop a believable theory of the relation of economic and political power.
2. Buy tickets to Superchunk/Rosebuds show.
3. Learn to tell the difference between mainstream liberals and the more radical Left; apparently,
they aren't the same thing.
4. Try to remember that partial deregulation is probably worse than the status quo (health care!).
5. Pick up milk at the grocery store.
6. Consider a compromise in which I agree with liberals on the scope of the legitimately political, while asking them to consider more localism, less state action.
7. Stop blaming liberals, especially in light of the fact that the USA, on the whole, has been conservative for almost thirty years now, i.e., take responsibility.
8. Go jogging.